Friday, December 11, 2009

Another small update

With the new Duelist tin coming out, we would of course be receiving a new promo card. But never would I have thought it would be Starlight Road. Dayme KDE has some balls.

This card is super in it's own right. It prevents things like Heavy Storm, Lightning Vortex, Torrential, Mirror Force and even Icarus. Plus you get a free Stardust.

This could possibly change how people play. I can see a new staple in decks now, but its seems fairly unlikely. Though it could always be a side option.

2 comments:

  1. OH EM GEE


    Starlight freaking Road?


    I love you Konami!
    Man I really need to stay up to date wiht these things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You kidding me man? No way is this card coming here so FRICKEN SOON!

    And it just came out in Japan recently...

    Gotta buy me a tin for sure now.

    ReplyDelete