Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Deck Boxes and Binders

Continuing on my segment about sleeves, I will now move onto more accessories. Deck boxes are vital in keeping your deck safe and organized. While a binder keeps you traders neat and tidy. Both are so important in keeping your cards safe.

I won't be reviewing any products, but I will go over some products that I am interested in.

There are so many binders out there. So many ways to organize and present those important traders. I loved my 9 pocket binder. It holds a lot of my cards and keeps them in decent shape. Though it has started to show signs of wearing down. That's why I wanted to invest into something along the lines of a monster binder. A very good product. I have heard number of good stories regarding these babies. Also I was able to feel and hold a few, they are beauties. For those of you who don't know of this product I will explain. These binders hold 360 cards and are presented in a 9 pocket arrangement. The cover is actually sown into the binder pages. It is also side loaded, allowing for a less likely hood of being stolen from. The pages are also padded to add double the protection. Though the covers don't look appealing through internet pictures, but when held close, these little bad boys are beauties. And right now the binders are on sale for 29.99 USD each, which average price is 49.99 USD. It might be a little expensive, but it is well worth getting to protect your investments. The other binders I am interested in, are the new regional binders and the new YGO TCG binders. There is news that the regionals binder are also side loaded and have padded sleeves. Though I yet to receive and word on the TCG binders.

Deck boxes come in a variety of designs, sizes, colors and durability. I have been using my Max Protection deck boxes for a long time now and I must say, they are holding up quite well. I like most of Max Protection deck boxes. Though now that I have access to these deck boxes, I would wish to try others. I want to try the monster binder deck boxes. Have no clue if they are like their binders (can you say padded deck box ftw?). I also would like to try the magic deck boxes. I am talking about the ones that can hold over sized lands. I would like to have a lot of room in my deck boxes so that I can store more than one deck at one time. Plus I want to store my extra deck and side for both decks, but I know I am getting to greedy. And if I was really going to be greedy, I would like a calculator that could fit into one of my deck boxes.

I might make another product type of segment in the near future, but it is veering off topic. Though who cares? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment