Saturday, December 5, 2009

A snow day

Like I said in my other blog post, I was planning to go to Trilogy today. I woke up and was ready to go. I got my mom to give me a lift to the train station, everything was going great. Than my mother's SUV got stuck in the snow bank. I had to push it and dig it out, eventually I went on to help my neighbors too. I just got fed up with snow and decided not to go.

So I was stuck at home, bored out of my mind. Than I decided to call up Victor and see if he was going to Chinese school. Luckily, he didn't have Chinese school. So I decided to come to his house and play test my deck. We also tried to get Steve to come, which was of no use. Freaking bus stops. We play tested, setup some yvd and even shot some videos for our channel. Victor should be uploading them as I type this. I won the match which was cool, but he creamed me in a fun match after.

Well it turned out to be an okay day, too bad about trilogy, but it can't be helped. I don't know about tomorrow's situation either. I don't know about whether or not to go to myth or to stay at home. Because Victor and Albert can't go, plus there isn't a tourney tomorrow. But that yugioh crave has been in me for the longest time now. Damn you snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment