Friday, December 4, 2009

Snow

I love those days after it has just snowed, it looks so nice outside. Though I don't like it during the snow storm.

Well you might be wondering why I am speaking about snow. Well I was planning to go to Trilogy Gaming Club tomorrow to play test my new necro gardna control deck. But by the looks of the storm in this city, my plans might have changed. I won't get word on the situation till tomorrow morning. I hope I can go and play test. Though going home won't be quite as fun. Also I hope they are not closed, or I am mighty screwed.

On a related topic, I have changed up my deck recently. I haven't seen the necessity for instant fusion. I haven't found a situation where it was optimal to take out reaper on the nightmare or musician king. My deck will be updated later, after a few play test.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah the weather's been brutal. Are you still heading out to Mythgames on Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably will, cause it is closer to my house. But I just saw the front of my house and it neck high in snow.

    ReplyDelete