Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Addiction

When I first started this game, I didn't really plan to stay in it this long. I must admit, I didn't think this game was very "cool". But now, this is my drug. I can't stop thinking about this game. It's driving me insane.

Almost everybody has something to relieve their stress. It could be sports, games and sometimes even drugs. This is one of the many things that relieve my stress. I will tell you why. If I had a bad week, like doing bad on test or lose something important, I than go to tournaments and lose myself in the matches. Sounds very lame, I know. More lame than I want it to be, but I couldn't think of anything else. Somehow dropping a Dark Armed Dragon is a very soothing thing.

I have even been using yugioh terms like broken in talk outside of the game. And when I hear words like advantage, I automatically think about yugioh.

Though lately I have stopped playing during the course of the week because I can get easily bored of this game. So I save up all my energy for the weekends, when all the tournaments happen. But I still deck build and roam Pojo and Duelistgroundz.

This game has become an addiction. I can't stop playing this game. The game can change so fast with the release of packs and the changes of the banlist. It also excites me to see new innovate plays and builds. (another lame area, but who cares).

My goal one day is to top and SJC or at least attend one. Eventually even go to nats. Worlds would be a dream come true, but I don't want to be greedy.

P.S. Regular articles will resume shortly, I just had nothing else to write xD

No comments:

Post a Comment