Monday, November 23, 2009

Recent News

No articles today. I just wanted to update people on what is happening with me and my team.

Well recently, the team has decided to film some duels, so we can post them online. This is some exciting stuff. I can finally see how I play and get criticized for it too xD. We are currently having some camera problems and Steve will be out of commission for a while. So we will start setting up soon. The team's youtube page is TeamMetronome1.


I also have some news on my deck. Woo is it ever better than I thought. Here is the decklist:

Monsters: 19
3x Armageddon Knight
3x Necro Gardna
3x Caius the Shadow Monarch
1x Plaguespreader Zombie
1x Blackwing - Gale the whirlwind
2x Goblin Zombie
2x Mezuki
1x Spirit Reaper
1x Dark Armed Dragon
1x Gorz
1x Morphing Jar
1x Mystic Tomato

Spells: 15
2x Lightning Vortex
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Brain Control
1x Book of Moon
1x Instant Fusion
1x Reinforcement of the Army
2x Foolish Burial
3x Burial from a Different Dimension
2x Allure of Darkness

Traps: 6
1x Mirror Force
1x Divine Wrath
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Trap Dustshoot
2x Bottomless Trap Hole

Side and Extra Change depending on meta I am facing.

I can't really explain how it works, but once we start filming our matches, you can see how this deck can run.

P.S. I encourage all members of Team Metronome, to post their own decklists up, so people can see what we run.

No comments:

Post a Comment